Icon Icon
Pilots N Paws

PNP Pilots & Volunteers Are Ready For Tomorrow’s Pacific Flyway!

6 thoughts on “PNP Pilots & Volunteers Are Ready For Tomorrow’s Pacific Flyway!”

1. Melanie Davis says:

I live in Woodland Hills, 91367. HOW? ? can I get involved??

2. Stephanie Hightowe says:

I am living south of Seattle, and have been on the search for a rescue puppy! Do you know what shelters these pups will be going to?

3. debi says:

They will be going to Kitsap Humane Society and Seattle Humane Society (in Bellevue, Wash.)

4. debi says:

Melanie, we value all volunteers. You can join at our website, pilotsnpaws.org and list yourself under the other volunteers section. If a pilot is ever in your area and in need of assistance, they can look for you. If you are willing to overnight foster, reach out to rescue groups in your area. Spreading the word about what we do and educating the public is always helpful. We also have a flyer under downloads on our website that you can take to your local airports that have areas for small general aviation planes and ask them to put the poster up in the are where the pilots will most likely see it and take a tear off tab with our website address. Getting involved in your local community helps all animals in need, thank you!

5. Sue- 707 374-4411 says:

If you would like to ride along and help with a transport, feel free to contact me.

6. Adrianne Jonas says:

I just wanted to personally thank Jason Chipkin and all those involved for making this event such a success.
    Although I was just on the receiving end at KAPC (Napa) I am so impressed with the professionalism and organization that was provided to make the Pacific Flyway Event such a huge success.
    I am a new member and this was my first rescue effort. My rescue was in Laguna Hills. I live in Napa.
    At the last hour, it all came together. My little Min Pin puppy girl was rescued from the San Bernadino County shelter after I had posted that she had a home if someone could pull her. The next day, I saw a post on the Facebook SBC page about the PNP Pacific Flyway event. I thought most PNP flights were on the right coast of our country so was thrilled to see this.
    This was killing two birds with one stone, rather than an engine strike….I could help with saving a canine little soul and PNP was there when needed most!
    This was an amazing first experience for both myself and Pilot Mike and his wife as new PNP members.
    Thank you, Thank you! And Thanks to the weather goddess for allowing the marine layer over SF Bay to break up early rather than later!
    I look forward to participating in more events.

Comments are closed.