Icon Icon
Pilots N Paws

Little Ditty About Jack and Diane

7 thoughts on “Little Ditty About Jack and Diane”

1. Roberta Limoli says:

Jack and Diane, first class treatment all the way to safety. Here’s hoping all is well and safe…with love

2. Jennie Gillihan says:

This pair is just gorgeous…and I LOVE the names! Thanks to all the transporters for saving these siblings. Labs are just THE best-natured things. Yay Rescue!!!!!

3. judy albert-choiniere says:

I have a 5yr. old female black lab named, Chayleigh … she’d love a brother to be spoiled as much as she is. Since I live in Springfield, MA. – – – do you have to fly into a large airport, like Bradley International in Hartford, CT. … or do you fly into smaller airports like Barnes, in Westfield, MA. I don’t know much about how you work … but would love to save a puppy’s life. (yellow,chocolate,black, or silver … any lab will do! boy, please.)

4. Kathy Welles says:

God bless all of you. This makes my heart SOOOOOOOOO happy. Blessings to Jack, Diane and the pilot. Much love sent your way! Your organization is TRULY the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brings tears to my eyes…happy tears ; )

5. Jeanne says:

I think it’s great good lovin family waits for u guys

6. Lab Rescue Of Florida says:

They are an awesome pair of siblings!! Thank You Uncle Jim for brining these sweeties (including Jett) we are working on finding them great homes! Jim Carney is an awesome pilot and has been wonderful In helping lots of Labs from all over the US make their way to Florida! Jack, Diane and Jett (and LoTs of others Thank You!)

7. Tanya says:

Judy, Most pilots prefer to avoid the large, commercial airports and fly into smaller ones. Bradley isn’t all that large, but because it has commercial service it will likely have much higher fees and gas prices than a smaller alternative nearby.

Pilots N Paws can’t help you find a lab, but if you find one via petfinder.com or another manner, it is possible a pilot or two may be willing to transport it to you. It is best to have the rescue post a request to our transport board, which can be found here: http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/, although you could do so yourself.

Comments are closed.