Need help with home visit (Sturgeon Bay, WI)

A place for rescues to chat about animals they have helped, rescue work, transports etc.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION HERE.

Need help with home visit (Sturgeon Bay, WI)

Postby melissa_brew on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 am

Hello rescues!

Midwest BREW adopts beagles to families within Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, western Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. We received an application to adopt in Sturgeon Bay, Door County, Wisconsin, and as part of the application process we will complete a home visit.

However, our nearest Midwest BREW volunteer is over 2 hours away.

The Pilots N Paws board has been such an incredible resource for our air transports - I thought someone on the board might be local to Sturgeon Bay, and be able to assist with this home visit.

If you can help, please email me at andreychek@ymail.com and I will send more details.

Thank you!

Melissa
Midwest BREW Adoption Counselor & Transport Coordinator
www.gotbeagles.org
www.facebook.com/gotbeagles
melissa_brew

Re: Need help with home visit (Sturgeon Bay, WI)

Postby melissa_brew on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 pm

This home visit has been completed. Thank you!
melissa_brew

Re: Need help with home visit (Sturgeon Bay, WI)

Postby RLL456 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 am

My wife Marilyn and I live in the Nashville TN area. We are 5 minutes from the Nashville International Airport. We have a precious rescue dog named Molly (Lab/Mix) Who is now a Therapy Dog:). Molly is comforting our wounded warriors and those that suffer with PTSD. I am available to assist any one that needs help so don't hesitate to ask!

Because Animals Really Do Love People,
Ron Leonard
US Army Retired
inchristalone2004@yahoo.com (My Email)
http://www.tadsaw.org/ (Train A Dog Save A Warrior)

Every day 22 veterans take their own lives and every 8 seconds a shelter animal is euthanized
Molly our therapy dog is joining forces with Marilyn and I to go on a "Rescue Mission" to our wounded warriors, those suffering with PTSD, and tho...se who just need to
know there is a God in heaven who loves, forgives, and restores. Because Molly and I know tears really are a language God understands! Would love your prayers and support:)
https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... 1809_n.jpg Our Precious Molly:)
RLL456

Return to "Rescue Talk"