Rescue from Chester, SC 29706 to Ca 94553

A place for rescues to chat about animals they have helped, rescue work, transports etc.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION HERE.

Rescue from Chester, SC 29706 to Ca 94553

Postby kdpacello on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 am

Sophia.jpg
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the time you have dedicated to reading this post. I recently adopted Marlee (we are naming her Sophia) from the Chester County Animal Control. She was due to be put down yesterday , and got an extension to today for them to be able to process my application. Marlee is a lab, pitbull mix. She is 7-9 months old and was the victim of a backyard breeder. She is small, (Aprox 25-30lbs) for her breed and just a sweetheart, according to everyone that has met her. Due the fact that she is part "pitbull" I am running into more and more issues getting her here. One airline wanted a heavy duty cage, in excess of $500+ dollars, plus the flight. Its something I simply can not afford, as I am going through a divorce, have two girls and am partially disabled. I only have a short period of time to get something figured out for her, if I do not , I fear that they will take her back to the pound. I am in love with this dog, and plan on having a long term friendship with her. My little buddy.

Anyway, please let me know if you can help in anyway. I know the trip is aprox 2,000-2500 miles per mapquest. She is in Chester, SC 29706. We can make arrangements for someone to drop her off. I will have all shots, health certificates, etc.. needed and ready for the pilot. I can meet anywhere in the bay area, including Concord Airport, San Jose, Oakland, San Francisco, and Sacramento. I am sure there are additional airports around here that are private or smaller. Just let me know where and when and I will be there with bells on.

I truly appreciate the time you took to read this post and I look forward to any assistance that can be provided.

Thank you again!!!!!

Kathleen (Katie) Pacello
kdpacello@gmail.com
Cell: 925-231-5199
Work: 602-334-0239

:D :plane:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kdpacello

Re: Rescue from Chester, SC 29706 to Ca 94553

Postby Liza007 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi Kathleen,

I saw your post, but you are in the wrong 'place' here..

in order to request assistance, you need to use the following link:
viewforum.php?f=5

use the 'new topic' button and complete the instructions on the page provided

Good luck with your new girl and thank you for choosing rescue
Liza007

Re: Rescue from Chester, SC 29706 to Ca 94553

Postby RLL456 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm

My wife Marilyn and I live in the Nashville TN area. We are 5 minutes from the Nashville International Airport. We have a precious rescue dog named Molly (Lab/Mix) Who is now a Therapy Dog:). Molly is comforting our wounded warriors and those that suffer with PTSD. I am available to assist any one that needs help so don't hesitate to ask!

Because Animals Really Do Love People,
Ron Leonard
US Army Retired
inchristalone2004@yahoo.com (My Email)
http://www.tadsaw.org/ (Train A Dog Save A Warrior)

Every day 22 veterans take their own lives and every 8 seconds a shelter animal is euthanized
Molly our therapy dog is joining forces with Marilyn and I to go on a "Rescue Mission" to our wounded warriors, those suffering with PTSD, and tho...se who just need to
know there is a God in heaven who loves, forgives, and restores. Because Molly and I know tears really are a language God understands! Would love your prayers and support:)
https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... 1809_n.jpg Our Precious Molly:)
RLL456

Return to "Rescue Talk"