Billings, MT to New Homes, Anytown, USA

A place for rescues to chat about rescue work, animals, transports etc.
3DawgMa

Billings, MT to New Homes, Anytown, USA

Post by 3DawgMa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm

National English Shepherd Rescue (http://www.nesr.info) will be moving over 200 English Shepherds and mixed breed dogs from Billings MT to new foster/adoptive homes during August/September. These dogs were part of a high profile animal abuse/hoarding case in Yellowstone County, MT and have been lovingly cared for by its citizens while the legal fate of the dogs was determined. Many of the dogs will stay in Montana with the volunteers that have been so committed their welfare and are anxious to give them a home. But a good number of them will need to travel to their new homes across the country.

We will be posting specific transport requests as the dogs are evaluated and matched up with the appropriate foster/adoptive home. But I just wanted to post a heads up that we will be appreciative of all offers to help transport these deserving animals. Most of them had little to no human contact until they were removed from the owner in December 08. In seven months, the volunteers have made tremendous progress but many of the dogs will need on-going special care, handling, and training for the rest of their lives.

I think that Pilots n Paws is a really remarkable resource; just shows how much we all can do to help each other.

Melinda King
thatlldodawg @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)
http://www.nesr.info

operky

The Doctor Knows Better (joke)

Post by operky » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 am

[font=Arial]A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill."
"I am afraid that he is dead." said the doctor,
Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: " I'm not dead. I'm still alive."
"Be quiet, " said the wife. "The doctor knows better than you!"
[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]No [/font][font=Arial]money[/font][font=Arial] no way in real life,no [/font][font=Arial]gold[/font][font=Arial] no way in game![/font]