ISO ground transport or flight from St Louis to TN area

A place for rescues to chat about rescue work, animals, transports etc.
Cotton

ISO ground transport or flight from St Louis to TN area

Post by Cotton » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm

HI my name is Cotton...My human mama is gone. My foster family says she's gone to Heaven but I'm only one and don't really understand. My Human grandmama is trying to get me to NC to be with her and my daddy. He's a war hero but he got Cancer so they call him a Wounded Warrior...My human grandmama has worked very hard and has some of my trip lined up but she says there's a leg of my trip that is missing. I told her she could have one of mine but she said it's not that kind of leg. I am currently in Cameron, MO and a nice man has offered to give me a ride in his plane from Cameron to St. Louis. There are nice men in NC that can pick me up from Nashville or Johnson City, TN and take me to NC where my daddy and grandmama are. I told my grandmama that I would walk but she told me it was too far, so I am trying to see if there is any other nice men that can pick me up and take me to TN? I would love to see my daddy and grandmama this Saturday but I will be patience. I won't take up much room. I only weight 44lbs and am 24" tall. My doggy daddy and mama are a lab and border collie so I am a little small for my breed. If you can help me get to my daddy, could you call my grandmama? Her name is Terry and her number is 919 749 2927. Thank you