3 snub nosed need transport from MDT/BWI to MIA DESPERATE

This forum is for Corporate pilots, flight attendants and airline personnel who would like to offer assistance in transporting rescue animals.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

3 snub nosed need transport from MDT/BWI to MIA DESPERATE

Postby lmclmf2009 on Mon May 05, 2014 11:02 am

3 snub nosed breeds in need of transport from MDT/BWI to MIA

Number of animals being transported: 3
Breeds, weight, age:Male Boxer Buddy, approx 85lbs, 6yrs old / Female Boxer Bella, approx 82lbs, 3yrs old / Female French-English Bulldog mix Brandy, approx 35lbs, 11 months old
Health condition: All in good condition
Heartworm status: HW Negative and on preventatives
Vaccinations:All up to date with 3 year vaccinations, including rabies
Health certificate:Will be provided once transport is confirmed
Spayed/neutered:All are spayed/neutered
Special needs:Buddy & Brandy are flight risks so must keep leashed at all times
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport:Lisa Fernandez
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:Lisa Fernandez 717-475-4477
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:Orlando Fernandez 809-768-4027
Are you a 501c3:no

Date ready for transport: Prefer mid to late June however can be done within 7 days of commitment to provide time to get health certificates

Additional info/situation: I have been in rescue for 20 years and now find myself in need of rescue. I need to relocate to the Dominican Republic for family reasons and finding it difficult to get them down to MIA for their flight to SDQ. My only option without your help is driving down with the 3 dogs, cat and a 6 year old with luggage and crates and being disabled, this is a huge undertaking since I cannot sit for long periods of time. All 3 are rescues (basically failed fosters, lol!). The newest one is Brandy the bulldog mix. I took her from a very abusive man who let her eyes swell to the point she could not see with Cherry eye and burned her skin that she has permanent scars. She has healed outside but still working on the inside. Bella, the boxer was a rescue in January 2013 from a puppy mill/drug house used for breeding and Buddy the boxer was brought to the vet to be euthanized when he was 12 weeks old because he had pneumonia and a friend I had at the office called me and I came down and took one look at him and knew he was my doggie soulmate. Needless to say, I love these dogs more than my husband (well almost) and will not go without them. Anything anyone can do to help is appreciated. I live near MDT (Harrisburg, PA). I am willing to drive to PHL, BWI, JFK, NWK, LGA or any other reasonable airport to make this happen.

Thank you for looking into our post and want to thank you for all that you do! God Bless you all!

BTW, Once in the Dominican Republic, I would be happy to host any pilot or foster for anyone
Lisa Fernandez

I HAVE A PILOT WILLING TO FLY FROM PA TO MD OR THE VIRGINIA AREA. IS ANYONE ELSE AVAILABLE TO TAKE A LEG ON TO GET THESE PUPS DOWN TO MIAMI? THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Fernandez
lmclmf2009

Return to Commercial Aviation Personnel Transport Offers