Database Assistance

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Database Assistance

Postby goldenmom58 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Good day (be it morning or afternoon) to all.

I just joined your forum a few minutes ago after e-mailing your Administrator who so graciously responded to a stranger. As I mentioned to Debi, I cannot make financial support for this wonderful group but I can do database/communication assistance instead. My pets are my entire life and they have always been the reason that I find joy in the bad days that I do have. Why would I make such an offer of assistance? There is always a need for help for someone, somewhere and I have helped another out of state non-profit group with their communication needs.

Unfortunately, my health made me an "early retiree" but my love of a career, a sense of purpose, makes me reach out to organizations such as yours. I want to feel like I am doing some good in this horrible and scary world that we all live in. With that said, whenever anyone in P-n-P needs communication assistance, please, please contact me. I am ready to go to work.
Love them like you had them. Be a responsible pet parent.
goldenmom58

Location: Literally a 4 minute jaunt from the Sugar Land, Texas Regional Airport.

Return to Other Volunteer Offers