Temp foster and ground transport in Kalamazoo, MI area

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Temp foster and ground transport in Kalamazoo, MI area

Postby tburnham on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 pm

My name is Toni Burnham and I am a foster home and volunteer for North Star Border Collie Rescue in Traverse City, MI.

I am located in Southern Michigan near Kalamazoo. I am retired and have a flexible schedule. This means I am often available on very short notice, should an emergency arise (technical, mechanical, weather, etc.).

I can meet planes and am usually able to hold animals (dogs, cats, kittens or puppies) overnight or possibly even a day or two, as well as provide ground transport within a 100-mile radius.

Please don't hesitate to call on me if you need help during a transport. Contact me by phone at (269) 694-2062 home, (269) 491-1603 cell or e-mail to burnham@chartermi.net. If there is any urgency, please use the telephone numbers!!

I have seen time and time again the difference you make in the lives of these poor souls who are down on their luck. With the help of all the wonderful pilots and volunteers, these animals are able to make it into the safety of a rescue and then hopefully, their forever homes.
tburnham

Return to Other Volunteer Offers