Introduce yourselves please!

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Re: Introduce yourselves please!

Postby admin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 pm

[quote="crestiemaniac"]Hi - my name is Ellen Ross and I am with the Xolo Rescue League [XRL] which is a 501c3 organization. We are a national organization.

Welcome Ellen, glad to see you found us and if you need a pilot's assistance, please post away!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby crestiemaniac on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Ellen Ross and I am in Lansing, Michigan. I am a member of the Xolo Rescue League [XRL]....these are little hairless kids known as "mexican" hairless. We are a nation-wide organization and our purpose is to assist, nuture and care for any xolo rescues. We are located through-out the US and Canada - very sparsely at best!
crestiemaniac

Postby crestiemaniac on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Ellen Ross and I am in Lansing, Michigan. I am a member of the Xolo Rescue League [XRL]....these are little hairless kids known as "mexican" hairless. We are a nation-wide organization and our purpose is to assist, nuture and care for any xolo rescues. We are located through-out the US and Canada - very sparsely at best!
crestiemaniac

Postby joancweiss on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi, I'm Joan Weiss, retired, live in the Atlanta GA area, love animals, love flying even more. Just joined PNP & want to volunteer to help with the animals & possibly help with the flying.
Joan
joancweiss

Postby mjm626 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 am

Hello,
My name is Mike McCarthy. I am an airline transport pilot/flight instructor and I fly primarily from St Pete Clearwater Airport in west central florida. I have several airplanes available to me and would be pleased to be of service to those in need of tranporting a dog for rescue. Please feel free to email me at mmccar3@tampabay.rr.com
mjm626

Postby clayseddon on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:19 am

My name is Clay and I am based out of the Palm Springs area and willing to help out in the CA, AZ and NV areas. I have access to a 172 and 210.
760-397-5971
clayseddon

Postby RickF on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 am

H All,

Have Cirrus SR22 G2 based at Don Scott, Columbus, OH. Have ASEL and Instrument (keep threatening to finish my Commercial and CFI - but don't know when I would use either). Have three rescued Border Collies.

Best,

Rick
RickF

Postby rberman on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Adam Berman, my wife and I Racine live in Eastern Central Fl. We routinly transport our dogs aboard our Mooney and would love to become part of the rescue team. Racine and I have been flying for 15 years all across the US. We have two Airedale Terriers and a Welshie who routinly fly with us. Due to the size of our aircraft we would be restricted to smaller dogs due to crate size unless the dog is older and or calm and can be seat belted in. Additionally we are members of the Airedale Rescue of Florida. www.sunshineairedalers.org. You guys are doing a great job. we look forward to hearing from you. :D

Adam and Racine
rberman

Postby smvalles on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Silvia M. Valles, I am the President/Founder of Octavio Feline Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization rescuing cats/kittens in Miami, Fl. We focus on helping elderly, handicap and low-income cat caretakers with their cat's needs. Those groups of people are the ones who really need help and nobody was helping them before.
If you want to read the story of our organization, how I got the name, etc. visit our website at http://www.octaviofelinefoundation.org
Although I do not adopt cats outside my city you never know when you are going to need any help in bringing one in or as it just happened to me, relocate a colony cat from a friend whose sister was willing to keep in her house in PA. It was very difficult to send him there but we did it! and now he is a happy kitty in his new home!

Thank you so much for this great idea and if I can be of any help also, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best to you, angels!!!! and Happy New Year!

Silvia M. Valles
Octavio Feline Foundation
786-752-2122
Last edited by smvalles on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silvia M. Valles
President/Founder
Octavio Feline Foundation
PO Box 440738
Miami, Fl. 33144
786-752-2122
www.octaviofelinefoundation.org
smvalles

Postby donnann on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi,
My name is Donna Johnson and I live in Leesburg, Va. I would like to open my home to any planned or unplanned stopovers. Pilots and special passengers are both welcome. I can easily drive to any airport within 100 mile radius. I could also baby sit at the airport if an incoming flight was delayed for some reason. I have a van and can assist with ground transport to help with connections. Lots of experience with animals, sick and well. Want to help in any way I can.
Donna
Donna Johnson
eszie@mac.com
Leesburg, Va
donnann

PreviousNext

Return to Other Volunteer Offers