Volunteer Pilot

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Volunteer Pilot

Postby nhenley85 on Fri May 17, 2013 4:48 am

I am a Private Pilot with PIC time in quite a few different types of airplanes. I do not own an airplane but have access to a Cessna 150, a Cessna 172, and a Cherokee Six, and would love to help in any way I can. I can not afford to really do much because I am a 27 y/o Purple Heart Vet and I live off of my disability money, so if someone wants to donate the cost then I would LOVE to help. My wife and I are HUGE dog people and would love to help one of those babies in need ;) We love our Black Lab more than most people love their children, lol. If someone wants to help and has a plane but does not have the time I would be happy to fly and help that way too. I fly out of KDTN and KSHV in Shreveport LA and KASL in Marshall TX. My cell number is 318-404-8744. Call anytime. I fly sometimes to help my dad with transportation for the family business and always have extra room in the plane. I will post my flights as they come up. Thanks- Nate

I love dogs and I love flying, it breaks my heart that I can't afford to fly and help ALL of them :( but maybe this way I can help somehow... :plane:
nhenley85

Return to Other Volunteer Offers