Vet Tech/Student Pilot(Right hand person-crew)

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Vet Tech/Student Pilot(Right hand person-crew)

Postby Blake on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello to whom ever this may concern. My Derek Blake. I am a student pilot and a Vet Tech in the Fort Laud, Fl area. My interest in your group is of the most concern. I would like to offer my services to any pilots flying out of the South Fl Sector. I am good with animals. Both kennel and animal emergency trained. I could take a much needed load off of any pilot because of my aviation and animal medical skills. To inquire about me you can contact The Animal Emergency Clinic of Deerfield Beach. 954 428 9888. Call after 5pm. Its an after hours ER Clinic. I am willing to fly and take care of transporting animal. Both kennel(cleaning carrier during flight/feed/water) and medical care during flight and at FBO. Hoping to hear from you. 954 696 5303 blkder3@hotmail.com Thanks!
Blake

Return to Other Volunteer Offers