CO-PILOT/Mission Assistant in Princeton, New Jersey

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

CO-PILOT/Mission Assistant in Princeton, New Jersey

Postby co-pilot on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:25 pm

I would love to act as co-pilot and "mission assistant," helping with flight logistics, navigation, general assistance with the pets, including special needs. My license is Single Engine Land (VFR), and my flying experience is with Cessnas 172, 152, 150, and a little in the 182. In Los Angeles, I volunteered with a flying Greyhound Rescue, and I have much experience on the ground with special needs dogs, including giving shots and medications. I'd especially love to help out during PNP 5000 and I'm open for Labor Day weekend as well! My own 2 precious mutts have crates (a medium hard side and a small soft carrier) that they'd probably be willing to loan out for the cause. This group is awesome beyond words and I look forward to helping. Beth
co-pilot

Return to Other Volunteer Offers