reading/philly/allentown/lancaster pa support

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

reading/philly/allentown/lancaster pa support

Postby marajez on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am

my name is katie and i live in reading, pa and can offer some ground support to pilots and animals coming through. i live within 1 hour of allentown, harrisburg, and lancaster and within 1.5 hours of philadelphia. unfortunately i cannot foster, but i can help transport or offer any other kind of assistance here on the ground. also my particular area of knowledge is in reptile handling and care so if anything of the creepy crawly nature comes through i'm quite comfortable assisting. i work full-time so my availability is nights and weekends, though i could possibly be available during business hours in the event of emergencies. i can be reached at lizardbaby@gmail.com. thanks and good luck!!

i also wanted to point out i am 2 hours from nyc. i can foster small pets and reptiles- tank dwellers- but due to a sick kitty cannot foster free-roaming furries such as bunnies, cats, or dogs.
marajez

Return to Other Volunteer Offers