Willing to help in East Texas.

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Willing to help in East Texas.

Postby johncov on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm John. I'm currently in Nacogdoches, Texas at college at SFA, but am from Beaumont, TX. I don't fly, and i'm not affiliated with a shelter at the moment but I saw this and thought it was amazing. I teared up when I went through page after page after page of people willing to do anyhting for these animals.

Basically, i'm willing to do whatever I can. I have contacts in the southeast texas/beaumont area, east texas, southeast texas, houston area, and west texas/fort davis area.. Most of them are huge animal people too who I bet are willing to help out any way they can.

If you need anything in Nacogdoches, Lufkin, east texas area contact me and I will do anything to help. I want to get involved so ask away. If I can't personally pull it off, I bet I can help you find someone.

Contact me!

John Covington
johncov

Return to Other Volunteer Offers