pup ready to join her sibling in CO from TX

This forum contains requests for transports that are older than 30 days and outdated pilot offers. If you know that a transport request listed here has been completed, please edit the subject line to "DONE" so that it can be moved to the appropriate forum.

pup ready to join her sibling in CO from TX

Postby SmithCountyPetsAlive on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: terrier mix, 6.5#, 10 weeks
Health condition: excellent
Heartworm status: negative/too young
Vaccinations: current
Health certificate: yes
Spayed/neutered: N/A too young
Special needs: none
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Scotti Oxford smithcountydogs@gmail.com 903-590-7191
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Scotti Oxford smithcountydogs@gmail.com 903-590-7191
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Lewis & Mary Smith (719) 660-6606
Are you a 501c3: pending
Date ready for transport: now
Additional info/situation: 2 of this girls siblings found their forever homes and thanks Mr. Fletcher they hopped a pnp ride last weekend. One of the families that adopted one wants to adopt another sibling! I can fly them out of Tyler or Terrell and the family is fine with Front Range again, Colorado Springs, or somewhere in the vicinity of either of those. Thanks so much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SmithCountyPetsAlive

Re: pup ready to join her sibling in CO from TX

Postby ltlpilot68 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:21 am

I could pick up in La Junta, CO and drop off at Front Range. FTG is my home airport.
Stephanie
ltlpilot68

Return to Outdated Requests/Offers