TX to NY for 3 GS/Mix Puppies saved from kill shelter

This forum contains requests for transports that are older than 30 days and outdated pilot offers. If you know that a transport request listed here has been completed, please edit the subject line to "DONE" so that it can be moved to the appropriate forum.

TX to NY for 3 GS/Mix Puppies saved from kill shelter

Postby eleahy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Number of animals being transported:3
Breeds, weight, age: German Shepherd Mixes, 25lbs approx. 4-6 mos. old
Health condition: good
Heartworm status: none
Vaccinations: Rabies
Health certificate:Yes
Spayed/neutered: All spayed
Special needs:3 females saved from high kill shelter. They are all very timid especially one (Nala). They are so scared they won't go to the bathroom on road trips
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum): Email is bleahy26@gmail.com
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Beth Leahy 518-542-2247 bleahy26@gmail.com
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:Sarah Mazzocci -903-910-9532
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Beth Leahy 518-542-2247 bleahy26@gmail.com
Are you a 501c3: no
Date ready for transport: 6/12/14
Additional info/situation:Nala especially is very afraid. All three are terrified. I saved them in the last hour before they were put down at a high kill shelter. They were so afraid while traveling to the foster they would not go to the bathroom. I'm willing to drive down from NY if someone could at least fly them as far as PA or MA.
eleahy

Re: TX to NY for 3 GS/Mix Puppies saved from kill shelter

Postby drburka on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:29 pm

I'm happy to fly the final leg if you can get them that far.

You may have better luck if you can find fosters along the way and split this trip into a few days.

Doug
drburka

Return to Outdated Requests/Offers