Bloodhound transport, urgent

This forum contains requests for transports that are older than 30 days and outdated pilot offers. If you know that a transport request listed here has been completed, please edit the subject line to "DONE" so that it can be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bloodhound transport, urgent

Postby southcentral on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:bloodhound, 70 pounds, 5 years
Health condition:good
Heartworm status: neg
Vaccinations:utd
Health certificate:yes
Spayed/neutered:don't know
Special needs:none
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Emily William 479/443-2775, adopt@southcentralbloodhounds.org
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:Emily Williams South Central Bloodhound Club Rescue 49/443-2775, adopt@southcentralbloodhounds.org
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Todd & Jeni Parks 505/991-6813; (505)980-4200; Jeni.parks@pbsav.com; tparks@labattfood.com
Are you a 501c3:yes
Date ready for transport: 6/9/14
Additional info/situation: we have been trying to move Winnie out of the shelter to her foster for 3 weeks but have been unable to find anyone who can drive, even though the distance isn't that great. The plane of the pilot I would normally use is down again for repair. I'm going to have to move her further away from the foster home into a boarding facility if I'm not able to make arrangements by Wednesday morning to get her to Albuquerque.
southcentral

Return to Outdated Requests/Offers