Need Puppy Transport - MS to SWFL

This forum contains requests for transports that are older than 30 days and outdated pilot offers. If you know that a transport request listed here has been completed, please edit the subject line to "DONE" so that it can be moved to the appropriate forum.

Need Puppy Transport - MS to SWFL

Postby irishchook on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Hello,

I've never done this before, so I hope my post is not inappropriate. I just rescued a puppy from a shelter in Picayune, Mississippi (The SPCA) over the Internet. I did this because my fiancé just received a liver transplant from Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, due to cancer, and has been severely depressed ever since. Having always been a dog lover/owner, his doctors and myself feel this will truly lift his spirits and help him heal; at the same time, help a puppy in need of a home.

With our bills being so high, I didn't consider the traveling cost and stress it would cause in transporting the puppy. Therefore, I was wondering if you would be willing to transport our new pup from MS to SWFL. We live in Bonita Springs, FL (13 mi. from RSW and 10 mi. from APF in Naples) and their nearest airport is MJD. Because of her being neutered, the earliest pickup date would be 6/28. Any suggestions, advice, and/or offers would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Susan
irishchook

Return to Outdated Requests/Offers