6/27 - 6/30/14 Leaving Nashville for Lansing, IL & Return Fl

This forum contains requests for transports that are older than 30 days and outdated pilot offers. If you know that a transport request listed here has been completed, please edit the subject line to "DONE" so that it can be moved to the appropriate forum.

6/27 - 6/30/14 Leaving Nashville for Lansing, IL & Return Fl

Postby IceQueenTN on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Airline or Private: Private Piper Arrow airplane
Once or Repeated: Once
Both Directions (Y/N): Yes
Fee Charged by Airline: No fee as Privately owned plane

My hubby & I are going to visit my mom in Dolton, IL (south suburbs of Chicago). We'll be leaving Nashville, TN on Friday, 6/27 mid-morning & we plan to land sometime around noon. We will not be able to carry animals any further, as we will not have private transportation. We will be returning home to Nashville on either Sunday evening or Monday morning - plans not exact at this moment.

We can carry several animals with us. We have had up to 12 animals with us at one time in the past. Please contact us ASAP to make flight arrangements. You can contact us by telephone at 615-942-8389 (home) or 615-417-2796 (cell), or by email at Marge.TSC@comcast.net.
Join the National Database For Animal Rescues & Transports - All information in one place & no more transports coming apart from lack of transporters! Check us out at http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nati ... Transports.
IceQueenTN

Return to Outdated Requests/Offers