Private Message but Not There?

This is a member supported area for technical support. If you are having problems with the forum, check for resolutions here. If you don't find one, post a request. Maybe someone else has figured it out already.

Private Message but Not There?

Postby leeson01 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm

I am getting "private messages" sent to my email but when I log in to PnP they are not there ? Someone is thinking I am not responding when the fact is the message does not appear anywhere ? Can anyone tell me what is going on ? Thanks
leeson01

Re: Private Message but Not There?

Postby admin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:44 pm

leeson01 wrote:I am getting "private messages" sent to my email but when I log in to PnP they are not there ? Someone is thinking I am not responding when the fact is the message does not appear anywhere ? Can anyone tell me what is going on ? Thanks

We would be happy to help you with this but first need to see the notification you are receiving? Please forward that to pilotsnpaws@gmail.com It might be that you are receiving "emails" sent to you via the board email program rather then a notification stating you have a private message waiting. When you forward the email to me we will be able to help.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support