This is a member supported area for technical support. If you are having problems with the forum, check for resolutions here. If you don't find one, post a request. Maybe someone else has figured it out already.
Good Work Mike,
My first use of the New trip map.
Thanks for removing the clutter of all the volunteer information.
It's very nice to have control of the amount of that.
As others have said, a rubber band feature would be nice, so you can then have the same volunteer information at intermediate points.
Thanks for the good work so far!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm
- Last Visit: Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm
A rubber band feature would be nice.
As would a user-set waypoint/transfer stop.
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
- Last Visit: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 pm
How do I see the map? On Iphone all I see is the bottom with a huge giant sign telling me its new. How do I remove the sign to see the map?
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:56 am
- Location: West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Last Visit: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:46 pm
It is designed to work within a web browser or tablet.. Probably too much to display on an iphone screen.
I'll add it to the list to look at, though.
Cessna 182RG, IFR
Based KMGY, Dayton, OH
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am
- Location: Dayton, OH (MGY)
- Last Visit: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:23 pm
Return to Technical Support
Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Omgili [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]