Paralyzed pup needs flight

The purpose of this forum is NOT to post or coordinate transports but to mentor those who would like to learn how to utilize the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" features. Volunteer mentors will do their best to answer your questions and share their knowledge and experience.

Paralyzed pup needs flight

Postby MagicalMarco on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 am

Looking to arrange transport from(Burlington area) VT to (Stafford area) VA. I am willing to drive this boy as far as needed to make this a single flight. (I am in VT) He was hit by a car on 2/18, and although healthy enough to travel, probably should not endure 12 hours of transport by car. My time off work is limited. Will need to co-ordinate with sanctuary in VA for pick up times as well. Still trying to place him locally, but need sanctuary as a backup. Thanks! jen
MagicalMarco

Re: Paralyzed pup needs flight

Postby deeogee1 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Jen~~
I saw your post on the Ride board. You're off to a good start already. I don't see where you had any questions to ask here~~so good luck with your transport.

Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to Rescues, Do You Have a Question about How to Request a Transport? Ask it Here!