First time user

The purpose of this forum is NOT to post or coordinate transports but to mentor those who would like to learn how to utilize the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" features. Volunteer mentors will do their best to answer your questions and share their knowledge and experience.

First time user

Postby karonstewart on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 am

I am with an American Eskimo Dog rescue and this is the first time I would like to utilize PNP's services. The 12-lb eskie is in a pound in Parsons, KS (67357) and is coming to my foster home in Akron, Ohio (44321). I believe this is approx. 779 air miles. So, besides posting her information and someone taking her to the designated airport (there IS one in Parsons), what else would I have to do (besides meeting her on arrival)?

Thanks.
Karon
karonstewart

Re: First time user

Postby deeogee1 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 am

You'll need to be sure she has a health certificate for travel. And you'll be coordinating all the pilots needed as well as most likely having a needed overnight foster lined up with that length of a trip & with weather being crazy lately.

Good luck
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to Rescues, Do You Have a Question about How to Request a Transport? Ask it Here!