coordinator for transport

The purpose of this forum is NOT to post or coordinate transports but to mentor those who would like to learn how to utilize the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" features. Volunteer mentors will do their best to answer your questions and share their knowledge and experience.

coordinator for transport

Postby jannyk9 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 am

Hi, i'm involved with several different groups, member leon county humane society [tallahassee, fl], transport for weimaraner groups and sunshine corgi rescue [florida] as well as 5 yahoo groups.

can i coordinate for the weimaraner groups and sunshine corgi rescue? i get a request from a group, post request here and send the information to the group when we get a 'hit'

thank you,
Jan Calvin
jannyk9

Re: coordinator for transport

Postby deeogee1 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi Jan,
Welcome to Pilots N Paws.
Yes, you can coordinate for whatever transports/groups that you are working on. Several members do that. Be sure to click on rescue with the "life preserver" in the upper right corner of your screen. There are many goods questions with their answers there. Lots of good info. :D
Good luck!

Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to Rescues, Do You Have a Question about How to Request a Transport? Ask it Here!