Medical emergency for Lab X to transport

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
almoszena53

Medical emergency for Lab X to transport

Post by almoszena53 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 am

My daughter has a critical illness and has to surrender her dog. I've found a good home for him, but need to get him from Rochester, MN to Bozeman, MT. Can anyone help? She is scheduled to surrender him on March 12th, so an immediate response is needed. Thank you to anyone who can assist or has ideas. He weighs about 60 lbs, and medium sized for that breed.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Medical emergency for Lab X to transport

Post by admin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am

almoszena53 wrote:My daughter has a critical illness and has to surrender her dog. I've found a good home for him, but need to get him from Rochester, MN to Bozeman, MT. Can anyone help? She is scheduled to surrender him on March 12th, so an immediate response is needed. Thank you to anyone who can assist or has ideas. He weighs about 60 lbs, and medium sized for that breed.
Please post your request in the Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport section. You will need the sending and receiving zip codes and all contact information and particulars about the dog. Here is the link to the correct forum where you will need to post asking for help.

http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

It is also helpful to read both the FAQ for Rescues and Pilots on the top right of each page. There is a lot of good information there to guide you. The one for pilots has a plane icon next to it and the one for Rescues has a life ring. Just hover over each to open and read.

Very sorry to hear about your daughter's illness and hope she recovers fully.

Debi