This transport may be too far for our pilots to help. Most of our pilots fly
single-engine planes, and are therefore limited to 250 nautical miles
(200 ground miles). Your best options are likely going to be
commercial airlines. If funds are needed, many people create a
chipin.com site, asking for donations for a particular need. I would
also contact Operation Roger--a network of trucks that provide ground
But if you want to try to get help, please do the following:
On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:
Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport.
1. Click on that forum and open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.
You can log in and check your request every day on the board buy clicking on and opening your post and looking for any replies from pilots. You can aso receive an automated email if anyone at all replies to any of your posts. You can read that email and follow the instructions their, clicking on the link they provide for you to take you directly to the message. To sign up for automated notification, mark the "notify me when a reply is posted" in the blue option box below before submitting your request.
Hope this helps you get started. Good luck!