NEED HELP SAVING 25 ANIMALS FROM DALLAS,TX

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
Socialtees

NEED HELP SAVING 25 ANIMALS FROM DALLAS,TX

Post by Socialtees » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 am

We are an NYC based 501c3 rescue group with a small store front shelter. We want to rescue 25 dogs from a shelter in Dallas and would need help to do so. We have already saved 4 small dogs, that we were able to fly in the cabin, with people travelling from TX to NY, however some dogs are larger.
Is there anyone that could help us that would be great, the shelter is working with us, health certificates will be provided, and all aninals are vaccinated.

Please email me if you or someone you know is available to help us

[email protected]

Any help, tips, advise in this matter is highly appreciated! THANK YOU

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: NEED HELP SAVING 25 ANIMALS FROM DALLAS,TX

Post by deeogee1 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm

I see you got your request posted on the ride board. It's up to the pilots now if they can help. But I must tell you that the distance may be too far for them to help. Most pilots fly 200-300 nm and can only fit 1 or 2 dogs in their plane. So with even just 1 dog needing transport, multiple pilots would be needed. Their schedules must coincide and weather must be perfect, plus overnight fosters would be needed. This is a difficult transport for even those coordinating experience. :(
Have you tried contacting Cloud Nine rescue flights? They have large planes to handle multiple pets. Good luck.