Done

The purpose of this forum is NOT to post or coordinate transports but to mentor those who would like to learn how to utilize the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" features. Volunteer mentors will do their best to answer your questions and share their knowledge and experience.

Done

Postby darwin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 am

I have noticed that there is a small star on my post. Why?

It is the one that was posted June 15 Wilson, NC - Dewitt, NY

I am new at this. I don't see a star on the others.

Can anyone tell me why there's a star there????
Last edited by darwin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darwin

Re: Posting for transport

Postby suzy on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi Darwin,
Welcome to PNP. I have looked at your posting and for the life of me I cannot find the star you are talking about. Where exactly is it?

Susie Cobb,
PNP Advisor
suzy

Postby darwin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

There's a circle with lines inside to show that it's a post. Then there is a little star in the upper right.

I notice that the same thing happened when I posted this question too. I think it is there to make it easier for me to find my posting.

Does that make sense? When a person post there is a small star on the upper right inside the circle of your post so you can find yours quickly.

That's the only thing I figured out it could be.

New at this and was afraid I did something wrong. I have a post to move dogs from Wilson, NC to Dewitt, NY and have not gotten any replies. I thought I may have done soemthing wrong. I have read all of the instructions but the star really threw me off.
darwin

Postby deeogee1 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 pm

LOL--you are right Darwin.
The star appears only when you are logged in and is only visible to that member. I think it's to show all threads that you have posted on.
You have done nothing wrong. Many times there are no replies posted~~go to your post and click on the map this request message to get a pop up of the members along your route and try emailing or PMing pilots (plane icons). Click on the plane to get their info.

Good luck,
Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Postby suzy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 am

Also, there's an easier way to find the things you have posted. At the top of the page when you first get on the PNP index, click on "view your posts" and it will show all the posts you have done.
Best of luck,
Susie
suzy

Postby darwin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:10 am

darwin

Return to Rescues, Do You Have a Question about How to Request a Transport? Ask it Here!