need help looking for dog and need transport

Important bulletins and special events listed here.

need help looking for dog and need transport

Postby sandy59 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 pm

hi my name is sandy i am 52 yr old female whos is hard of hearing and dsiabled i recently lost my little yorkie of 14 yrs he started haveing seizure and passed away i been looking and looking on my own and can,t find a small dog i can love and spoil i was told about this site that some one maybe able to help me get a dog where i live weight restriction is 20lbs and i miss my little guy so much.. i am on low income and have no way of paying for a dog but i can affford food and vet i have a inhome vet that does house calls hes been my vet for as long i had my yorkie i live in fargo north dakota my home is 701-566-8984 i am in central time zone if you do call me please call me after noon. if anyone out here can help me i would for ever be gratefulcalll to you all. the air port here is called hector air port i am not very smart at setting things up but i have a room mate that can help talk for me.. i appericate any help and have a good week sandy smith :)
sandy59

Re: need help looking for dog and need transport

Postby admin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Sandy, we are so very sorry for your loss, it is never easy to lose our pets.......Pilots N Paws does not adopt out animals we are the means to help with transport. Have you checked with your local rescue organizations or shelters? Yes, there is an adoption fee to cover vetting but you would have to have whatever dog you adopt vetted anyway. Perhaps one of them would be willing to work with you? We do hope you find your next companion and thank you for adopting.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bulletins and Events