Shelter / Rescue Donation Challenge

Important bulletins and special events are listed here.
roverschoice

Shelter / Rescue Donation Challenge

Post by roverschoice » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 pm

We are starting a new company to produce smoked bones for dogs from grass-fed beef raised in Humboldt County, California.
See our website: http://www.roverschoice.com

To raise working capital we have a kickstarter crowd funding project. Backers of our project receive their backing amount in bones (i.e. $50 pledge gets >$50 in bones).

As an added incentive to rescue organizations and pet shelters we are making this offer: if an organization promotes our project and their supporters kick in over $500 in pledges on our kickstarter.com project, we will donate $250 in bones to the organization for their use as fundraisers, send home with adoptions, or whatever. This donation to the rescue is in addition to the rewards each backer gets. The kickstarter project ends March 12th and it is all or nothing.

If your organization would like to participate, please contact me at [email protected] or through our facebook page: rover's choice.

We are working with two local shelter / rescue groups to provide bones to their dogs here in Humboldt County.

Please forward this to any and all dog lovers.

Thank you for letting me post this.

Regards,

Paul Jerland
Rover's Choice LLC
(pilot training on this year's bucket list with a goal of flying pet for PnP...)