How do I contact the 6 pilots I see listed for Denton airport for a transport in Texas, needing help with 2 dogs saved from EU in Texas shelters now coming to my home in Hillsboro Mo... Festus airport close to me..... Just need to email them please......
You can only email and contact pilots through the forum board via email or private message. Here is the what you need to do:
1. Click on the username, this will take you to their profile page
2. On that page, you will see an option to email or private message them
3. They will reply to you if they can help
It's important to note that whenever anyone is sent an email through the forum board DO NOT hit reply, you must look at the header and copy and paste the email address for your reply message. Otherwise the user you are replying to will not receive your message. If you send a private message through the forum board, an automatic email notification is sent to you with a link. Read the instructions, click on the link, log in and view your messages. Icon for messages is on the upper left of every page of the forum.
If you are using the list of names under the mapping option below your request on the Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport, there is an option to click on a list of pilot names rather then using the maps choice because that is being upgraded as we speak. Google no longer supports the number of maps we need. Here is what you need to do in order to email or private message via the list of usernames.
1. Copy the user name then click on the Members link on the upper right of every page of the forum board.
2. When Members list opens, search for member by username.
3. Click on the username which will take you to their profile page.
4. Choose email or private message option.