This is a general discussion forum for those interested in helping transport needy animals. The Forum is open to interested members of both the animal rescue community and pilot community.
I am a rescue needing transport of four 20 ish pound dogs from the Dallas, TX area to Orange County, CA or Ontario, CA. Is this too far of a flight between cities to request? I read the average flight is 200-500 miles, but believe this flight is longer.
Thank you for your help!!!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 pm
- Last Visit: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 pm
It can't hurt to ask. It will take several pilots/legs, but it is possible.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm
- Location: Tiffin, Ohio
- Last Visit: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:53 am
Suggest you post on transport request and provide as much detail you can size, wt, age, temperment.
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm
- Location: Rio Vista, Ca
- Last Visit: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:03 am
Return to General Discussions
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Cutnrun, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], lcarf, Yahoo [Bot]