Desperate** Home needed for Great Pyrenees, Arlington, TX

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
AshBoogie

Desperate** Home needed for Great Pyrenees, Arlington, TX

Post by AshBoogie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 pm

My friend has a dog and had a known deadline to find it a new home because he is moving overseas and that time has come. We haven't been able to find a rescue or foster family that will take it and can't find it a new home. THIS DOG WILL GO TO A SHELTER IF NOBODY CAN HELP. I don't have the resources to keep the animal or I would. The dog is a great dog but probably shouldn't be around children because he can be territorial. I don't know what else to do. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions to help? Thanks for your time in advance. The dog and I are located in Arlington, TX. 76011 :cry: Please email if you know any way to help or have ANY ideas. Thanks! I have pictures available but couldn't upload them.

lashworth85

Re: Desperate** Home needed for Great Pyrenees, Arlington, T

Post by lashworth85 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:52 am

Hello-
Just wondering if you ever had any help finding that dog a home? I am in the same situation right now, and I have not had much help or any luck finding him or home! Any suggestions for me? Thank you....

dennismckim
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Desperate** Home needed for Great Pyrenees, Arlington, T

Post by dennismckim » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Best suggestion is to post the requests to the Ride Board section of the forum: http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
Posting requests there will cause them to be mapped and routed to pilots along the route who subscribe to email alerts.
Best of luck with your requests, and thanks for your work in rescue.