Use of pnp images and slogans

This is a general discussion forum for those interested in helping transport needy animals. The Forum is open to interested members of both the animal rescue community and pilot community.

Re: Use of pnp images and slogans

Postby CleoBen on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Hi Debi,

Can a PNP volunteer (active or simply a member) use the PNP logo as a credential (business cards, flyers, etc)

TB
My range is about a 250 mile radius around Houston, Texas. Roughly that would include any field within an arc from Houma, LA (KHUM) to Monroe, LA (KMLU) to Paris, TX (KPRX) to Brady, TX (KBBD) to Carrizo Springs, TX (KCZT) to Brownsville, TX (KBRO).
CleoBen

Postby admin on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 pm

CleoBen wrote:Hi Debi,
Can a PNP volunteer (active or simply a member) use the PNP logo as a credential (business cards, flyers, etc)
TB

Hey Tom,

Both the wording and the graphic are trademarked so there is a need to ask us ahead of time for permission for use. If you email me at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com I can send you the registered logo that is marked. Perfectly fine for our pilots to use this to promote what you do, BUT, we must approve the usage and give you authoriztion.

Thanks
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby BCGG on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I have used both Cafe Press and Zazzle and been fairly pleased with the quality, variety of items and ease of setting up a formal shop through them. You can have items made as small in price as bumper stickers, key chains and buttons in different shapes and sizes all the way up to large banners and jackets. I even had Cafe Press make up some special bandannas once. It wasn't on the menu of items but they were more than willing to create one.

Has there been any further planning done around creating or selling items with the pnp image or slogans?
BCGG

Previous

Return to General Discussions