Hello

This is a general discussion forum for those interested in helping transport needy animals. The Forum is open to interested members of both the animal rescue community and pilot community.

Hello

Postby Arpawstrainer on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 am

Hello,
I am a dog trainer for the ar paws in prison program and we heard about your program and would love to know more about it cause we sometimes have families that adopt our dogs from out of state and may need to get there new pet to them can someone tell me how this works? Is there a fee for the flight?
Thanks
Arpawstrainer

Re: Hello

Postby artsmonster on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

I don't know if anyone has responded to your query or not, but here is a basic overview. You register as a member of PNP. When the need arrises, you post on "animals needing transport" tag. This allows for description of the animal, destination, and the story behind the need. Then wait for a reply. You can also so a search of pilots in your area, and request directly from them. You did not say in your request where you are, but we have pilots in most states. Good Luck, :plane: Artsmonster...
artsmonster

Re: Hello

Postby deeogee1 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 am

Hi~~
Just wanted to add that there is no fee for transport. A health certificate is required though, which may cost something depending on your vet.
You may find answers to some of your questions at faq.php?mode=rescue

Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to General Discussions