Circles Please Help This Sweet Boy

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
Brif88

Circles Please Help This Sweet Boy

Post by Brif88 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 am

Circles is a dog over 20 pounds who desperately needs to be transported from Florida to New Orleans to get the care and physical therapy he needs. He is a 10 month old injured puppy who rescuers thought would never have a chance at walking again, well he had an MRI done and his spinal cord is still in tact and with lots of physical therapy he may be able to walk again. If you would like to read the article here it is http://www.dogheirs.com/dogheirs/posts/2864[/code]-injured-puppy-in-urgent-need-of-help-after-thrown-against-wall-in-alleged-domestic-violence-dispute. Please go to the link above. You can find Circles's story on Dogs Are Family Too on Facebook. Circles needs to get to New Orleans from Florida March 12,2013 to receive the care and physical therapy he desperately needs. Circles's handler will be traveling with him and Circles and his handler are in desperate need of a flight from Florida to New Orleans on March 12 or sooner. I'm hoping someone will be willing to help Circles. He is a very sweet boy and deserves the love and care he needs. Please help him. You can feel free to contact me or contact the Rescue at http://www.Dogheirs.Com. Thank you so much.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Circles Please Help This Sweet Boy

Post by admin » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 am

Hello, to my knowledge, transport plans are already in place for Circles which we are happy to share. For future reference, when asking for transport help from a volunteer pilot, please post your request on the Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport section of the forum. Whoever makes the original post will be in charge of coordinating and working directly with the pilots and all questions on the transport form must be answered.

Thank you for helping Circles, he will now have a better life!

Debi

Brif88

Re: Circles Please Help This Sweet Boy

Post by Brif88 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Sorry I'm new to this site. I don't know how things work. Thank you for helping Circles.