DONATION

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
TessBoudreau

DONATION

Post by TessBoudreau » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 pm

I am trying to contact an administrator with PNP so I can mail a donation check that was collected for ya'll by the Krewe de Paws of Olde Towne in Slidell, Louisiana. They select non profit orginizations every year and collect donations for them and a representative accepts them at the Mardi Gras ball. I am not a representative for PNP, however, in 2013 I have used PNP at least 4 times to transport dogs from the shelter I work for, which is St. Tammany Parish Animal Services. I was honored that they asked me to accept the check and I thank ya'll for your services, time and dedication! This dedication to the orginizations will be in the local newspapers. Please contact me so I can send this check to the correct place. Thanks!

Tess

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: DONATION

Post by admin » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi Tess,

That is very kind of Krewe de Paws of Olde Towne in Slidell to honor PNP in this way. Thank you for accepting on our behalf. Any donations can be mailed to:

Pilots N Paws
4651 Howe Rd.
Landrum, SC 29356

The information is also on our website under the donate page, www.pilotsnpaws.org/donate

Thank you again for all you do to help animals in need and to Krewe de Paws as well.

Admin