blind cat and seeing eye siter need ride to michigan

This Forum contains guidelines and helpful tips contributed by Pilots N Paws members to help with the rescue transport process.

blind cat and seeing eye siter need ride to michigan

Postby ericburns95 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

dear piolts we are in need of a flight from harrisburg pa to michigan for a blind cat and his seeing eye sister i will get more details as i get them is anyone available to help i am in the harriburg pa area close also to hanover pa thnaks eric
ericburns95

Re: blind cat and seeing eye siter need ride to michigan

Postby admin on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:55 am

Eric,

You need to post your request for transport help under the Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport section of this forum board.

viewforum.php?f=5

Prior to doing so, please read the FAQ for rescues on the upper right of every page of this forum. It says Rescue and has a lifering in front of this.

faq.php?mode=rescue

Everyone needs to read the guidelines and FAQ as it will inform you as to what is expected, how to go about asking for a transport, if the distance you require is too far, etc. and ultimately guide you to getting the best assistance possible.

We do our best to provide all the information needed to help both rescues and pilots work together successfully, people just need to take some time to read what we offer.

Best of luck and thank you for helping animals in need.

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Return to Guidelines For Pilots and Rescue Volunteers