Transport from Augusta, SC to Greensboro, NC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from Augusta, SC to Greensboro, NC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Gina, Toy Poodle, 1 year old, 15 lbs.
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Beverly Knowles, Adopter, 512-964-5233 [email protected]
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue 336-414-1373 or [email protected]
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: Gina is ready to fly to NC as soon as we have a pilot available to take her. Ms Knowles adopted Gina from our rescue this past fall and unfortunately, Gina is not getting along with Ms. Knowles' dogs and she needs to be returned back to our rescue. Thank you for your help. Ms. Knowles is flexible as to when she can meet a pilot to surrender Gina.
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

petsurgery
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAVL
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Transport from Augusta, SC to Greensboro, NC

Post by petsurgery » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Weather permitting, I can help this weekend.
David

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:08 pm

david- i really can use your help this weekend. Robin

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:38 pm

David
Beverly Knowles is the woman who adopted Gina now Jodee from our rescue. She is available to meet you this weekend if that works for you (or sooner). She is having a difficult time as her older dog is physically fighting with Gina and she refuses to crate one or both of the dogs so i am concerned that Ms. Knowles is going to get hurt if she keeps putting her hand in between two angry schnoodles! (Can't make this stuff up).

Can you please call Ms. Knowles at 512-964-5233 to let her know where you can meet her (date and time). I live 5 minutes from the Landmark Aviation or Atlantic Aero airport in GSO so i can be there whenever you can be. Thanks a million for your help. Robin Manley Finding Great HOmes Rescue 336-414-1373