Nimmi (and all others),
I've been gathering everyone's private emails for coordination. There is another 40lb. that needs to go up to Paso Robles that Jason was trying to put on this same trip. There are 3 pilots offering to go from Central OR, up to Renton, WA (LetsFlyWA, Jerry Karlsberg, Chad Cowan). Depending on which day this comes together as to which pilot is ready for the mission. If Roxanne can only do PRB to Concord, CA on Sunday . . . we will need another pilot who can do it tomorrow or Saturday. Sue Clark said she would prefer to fly out of Concord and adjusted her schedule. She prefers to fly out perhaps as early as Saturday afternoon or tentatively Sunday but only going as far as Redding, CA. I am waiting to hear back from Let'sFlyWA if his offer of Grant's Pass might be adjusted to Redding, CA or we might need to find another pilot for a Redding up to Bend, OR. Also, I wasn't sure if Jason Chipkin or John (Dolphyn) was doing CMA to PRB?
Eskie Rescuers Unitedmerrittjunk@msn.com