John: I'm at 312-806-8928 (cell) and firstname.lastname@example.org
. The outlook for next Thursday is still promising; the only thing is projected 100% humidity at 6 a.m. here along the coast, which could force a delay while waiting for fog/mist/haze to clear (although the outlooks here for months, even up to 12 hours in advance, have been completely unreliable here for months). I'll keep 12/21 open as an alternative if we need it. When I was flight-training, my school had three aircraft: a Cherokee, a Skyhawk, and a Cardinal (from least expensive to most expensive hourly rental rates). Of course, I started in the Cherokee. It went down for annual, so I moved up to the 172. In my second flight, with my instructor, it had a total electrical failure and went down. Out of necessity, I moved up to the 177, and fell in love. After I got my PPL, I kept returning to rent that Cardinal. When I decided to buy, I only looked at Cardinals.
Janet: Any possibility of getting the terrier moved by ground to Pearland from Nacogdoches the day before the transport from LVJ-EDC-SJT? I could always fly it, but I'll need to plan.
Tanya: Damnit, foiled again.