This forum contains requests for transports that are older than 30 days and outdated pilot offers. If you know that a transport request listed here has been completed, please edit the subject line to "DONE" so that it can be moved to the appropriate forum.
I am with a 501c3 rescue that frequently pulls dogs/puppies out of kill shelters in NC. We prefer not to have puppies travel by land to reduce the chances of them picking up an illness along the way. I would like to find pilots that make this trip.
Last edited by CDLady3
on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 pm
- Last Visit: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:13 pm
I am based in Poughkeesie, NY and will fly down to Maryland - usually Frederick or Hagerstown and pick up the dogs or cats and fly them back North (areas TBD). Let me know what you need transported.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 pm
- Location: Poughkeepsie, NY (KPOU)
- Last Visit: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:01 am
I am based at Sanford and can fly north as far as Maryland. John Farthing
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm
- Last Visit: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:47 pm
I'm right between you guys, Maryland airport (2W5). Did one yesterday from here to jnx/Johnson county and back. 4 hours round trip. I can take a middle leg from southern md to nj
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 am
- Last Visit: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 pm
Return to Outdated Requests/Offers
Registered users: AF Karl, angelsvocce, Google [Bot], Kat Winter, Katamarino, MSN [Bot], zero5fox