I already have a transport on Thursday, 4/24, and just received a PM from another pilot about Saturday, 4/26 (nothing confirmed yet; waiting to hear).
It's not the most expedient/cost effective/efficient route, since I'm an hour's flight time west of Lake Charles LA in Houston. I'll happily, though, help if I can.
I could likely fly Houston-Lake Charles- Vicksburg MS and back. That's about 4:40 total flight hours (not factoring in winds) + 2 hours ground time (loading, unloading, refueling). I have to be back at my hangar Mondays-Thursdays by 3:30 p.m. in order to make it to the college classes I teach. On Fridays-Sundays, I have a little more flexibility.
As a not-yet-instrument-rated pilot, I'm more at the mercy of the weather; I need certain minimal conditions in order to be able to fly.
Stephen Wade Roberts
N20223, Cessna 177B Cardinal II
Pearland (TX) Regional Airport (KLVJ)