Transport
From LOGAN, UT(84321) To BELLINGHAM, WA(98226)

This Forum is for POSTING REQUESTS FOR TRANSPORT OF NEEDY ANIMALS. Include the size, weight, HEALTH CONDITION of the animal/s in need, nearby airports if known, email and phone contacts to arrange the trip, date transport is needed, and any other pertinent information in your post for transport request. Health certificates and proof of vaccines are necessary in most states. Refer to the link under the Guidelines section for USDA requirements for each state. This is the responsibility of the person making the request.
Forum rules
RESCUES if you post a request for transport, PLEASE LOG IN DAILY to check for replies, do not just scan the board, you might miss an offer.
RESCUES if your transport is done or cancelled, click EDIT on your post and checkmark the Image or Image icon.
Sending Zip Code: 84321
Receiving Zip Code: 98226
Map This Request  Flight Plan using Skyvector  More Mapping Options

Transport

Postby ACD JYRO on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:Australian Blue Heeler 40lbs age 5
Health condition:Good
Heartworm status: Negative
Vaccinations:Up to date
Health certificate:yes
Spayed/neutered:yes
Special needs:None
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum): ADR JYRO
Name and contact for person in charge of transport:Sophia Miles
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties:Cache Humane Society
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:Ellen Truscott and Philip Truscott
Are you a 501c3:not sure what that is
Date ready for transport: July 9
Additional info/situation:
ACD JYRO

Re: Transport

Postby Tomahawk49 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:31 am

I may be able to do part of this, taking the leg from Walla Walla or possibly Boise area to Bellingham. I might already be doing a similar leg but to Seattle for another pet coming from Colorado, so could possibly group them.
Cessna 177B
Seattle, WA (KBFI)
Tomahawk49

Postby ACD JYRO on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:15 am

was wondering if it may be easier to pick dog up if he is delivered to Salt Lake City airport ? What happens to the dog if he doesnt stay with the same transport for entier trip ?Delivering dog to Wenachee also works.
ACD JYRO

Postby Siegmund on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:59 am

The same dog is often handed off two or three times between pilots as it makes a long trip in one day.

As for Logan vs. Salt Lake - you may have an easier time arranging road transport from SLC, but we typically have more activity from Idaho and Montana pilots on this board than from Utah. (I fly out of Idaho Falls, and given the choice, would rather pick up a dog in Logan than in Salt Lake. I have been watching the thread, mostly in case this trip winds up being routed through Spokane rather than Boise, in which case I am on the way rather than sideways to the trip.)
Siegmund

Postby Tomahawk49 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 pm

I've been looking for an excuse to go out to Spokane, so if the pet can get there I may be able to do the Spokane-Bellingham leg.
Cessna 177B
Seattle, WA (KBFI)
Tomahawk49

Postby ACD JYRO on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:00 am

I have been considering Wenachee instead of Bellingham , a little more driving for pick up but a lot less traffic.I had suggested Salt Lake City as I thought it was an airport of choice compared to Logan.
Thanks Ellen
ACD JYRO

Return to Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport