Thanks to all the pilots for a truly heart wrenching reunion

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Cotton

Re: Cotton needs a ride to her Wounded Warrior Dad in NC

Post by Cotton » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Sadly Mike, I have pretty much exhausted my avenues to get Cotton flown out this weekend. I have tried everyone I had contact with and it just seems God doesn't want it to happen this weekend. If anything changes with the weather or other resources I will let you know. Thank you for all you are doing.

8324T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSUS
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by 8324T » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 pm

That's a shame, wish we could have pulled it off. If it resurfaces let me know and I will see if I can help.
Mike
Mike McGrath - IFR
Piper Saratoga - N8324T
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)

Cotton

Post by Cotton » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Thank you Mike. I will definitely let you know should anything changes. Things happen for a reason and guess there is a reason this isn't panning out as we wanted. Are you available any during the week. I fly to CA next Friday and won't be back until the following Monday. Thanks again for everything.

Cotton

Post by Cotton » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:30 pm

LOL got an email from a pilot saying he could fly this weekend but preferred to go West of St. Louis due to the weather in TN. Unfortunately, I don't feel that will benefit Cotton to get to NC. :( so frustrating but I know it will eventually work out. I'm checking to see if he can do Friday instead to try to beat the rain.

OK disregard the above post. Another obstacle has popped up. God is definitely trying to tell me something. I will try again next week. This weekend not gonna happen. Have to wire money to the people for a new kennel. One of their dogs tore hers up. :(

Cotton

Post by Cotton » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:28 am

Mike & Mark do you have any availablity early to mid week to fly Cotton? Last week we were working on Mike flying her from Cameron to SUS and Mark was going to pick her up in SUS and take her to Nashville. What is the weather looking like? I really need to get her home early to midweek. I will be out of town next weekend and won't be back until the 28th. She has to be out of the current house she is staying in on the 29th. please let me know so I can contact my NC pilots. Best way to contact me is 919 749 2927. To keep you guys in the loop you can also post on here. I check it often. Thanks so much for your help and/or suggestions on how to get Cotton here.

Terry

Cotton

Post by Cotton » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:55 am

Still needing some assistance pls to get Cotton to NC. Her deadline of 7/29 is approaching very fast. Unfortunately I am out of town the 25th -27th. I return on the 28th. My husband can meet some at the Johnston County Airport in Smithfield, NC if we can find pilots willing to split the trip between Cameron, MO and NC. Please help me help get this precious dog to her daddy. She has all her shots, heartworm negative and her on Crate. All she needs is a ride.

Cotton

Re: Last Request to Ask for Transport Help with Cotton

Post by Cotton » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 am

This will be the last posting I make asking for assistance in transporting Cotton to NC. I understand everyone is busy transporting rescues but what you don't understand is Cotton is a rescue also. She is the dog of a deceased young lady that died unexpectely 3 wks ago. She has been in a temporary home but can't stay past the 29th. REST ASSURED tho, she will not go to an animal shelter nor will she be put down. I will drive the 40 hr roundtrip to pick her up myself. I will be out of town attending a funeral this weekend. If I have not received a response by the time I return on the 28th, I'll drive to Cameron, MO from NC myself.

Thanks
Terry
919 749 2927

8324T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSUS
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: Need Transport from Cameron, MO to Sullivan or St Claire

Post by 8324T » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 pm

See my email
Mike
N8324T
Mike McGrath - IFR
Piper Saratoga - N8324T
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)

Cotton

Re: Need Transport from Cameron, MO to Sullivan or St Claire

Post by Cotton » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Mike
Got it and confirmed back to your email! Will get the contact of all parties later this evening. Rushing out to work...YAAY and thanks!

Cotton

Re: Need Transport from Clarksville,TN to Anywhere NC

Post by Cotton » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:54 am

Hi Folks,
Looking for a couple last legs to get Cotton to her daddy. Am in need of someone to pick Cotton up on Sat 8/2 approx 11:15AM from Clarksville, TN or any location in TN and fly her as close to the NC state line as possible. Then will need someone to fly her into NC. If you can help, please call me at 919 749 2927. Thanks