Need Transport on 8/2 TN AREA to Asheville (western, NC)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Cotton

Need Transport on 8/2 TN AREA to Asheville (western, NC)

Post by Cotton » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:23 am

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:lab/border collie mix
Health condition:excellent
Heartworm status: negative
Vaccinations:UTD
Health certificate:Yes
Spayed/neutered:No
Special needs:
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum): Terry Benhoff 919 749 2927 or [email protected]
Name and contact for person in charge of transport:Terry Benhoff 919 749 2927 or [email protected]
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Brittany & Quetin Dodd
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:Terry Benhoff 919 749 2927 or [email protected]
Are you a 501c3:no
Date ready for transport: NOW
Additional info/situation:
****UPDATE***** Have most of the legs of this trip in place. Just need a little assistance. Needing someone to pick up Cotton on Saturday 8/2 around 11:15AM in Clarksville, TN or can ground transport her to another TN location and fly her to either Asheville, Rutherford, or Charlotte. Please call me at 919 749 2927 - Terry

My future daughter-in-law died unexpectedly in St Joseph, MO. She had a dog that is currently temporarily being housed in Cameron, MO. The dog can only stay at this place until the 29th and she will either be taken to a shelter or put down. I have been in contact with a few NC Pilots that can possibly fly into Nashville or Johnson City TN and also a Pilot that might could pick her up in Cameron and fly her to St Louis, MO. I am looking for someone to pick her up in St Louis and get her to Nashville or Johnson City. This little dog is coming to NC to be with me and my son who is a Wounded Warrior at Ft Bragg that was diagnosed with a very rare cancer but is now in remission. I am not a rescue group or anything like that just trying to save the life of a little dog that meant so much to Rachelle. I will not allow her to be put down and put my son through another loss. She will be coming to a home where she won't be just a pet but a family member. A lady at the Johnston County airport in Smithfield referred me to you. If you can possibly help me, please call me at 919 749 2927 or send me an email at [email protected]. She is ready to be transported anytime. Thank you for what you do!
Last edited by Cotton on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Cotton

Re: Need Multi Leg Transport for Dog from MO to NC

Post by Cotton » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:21 am

Any pilots available that can pls help me get this dog to NC will be most appreciated. I will handle all the communcations and lining up all the flights. Best way to contact me is by cell. 919 749 2927.

Thanks
Terry

Cotton

Re: Need Multi Leg Transport for Dog from MO to NC

Post by Cotton » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:19 pm

ANYONE :(

Cotton

Any Pilots have availability?

Post by Cotton » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 am

So there is no one that can help little Cotton this week? :(

Cotton

Last request for help with Cotton's Transport

Post by Cotton » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:03 am

Since everyone appears to be busy or going in opposite directions, I was going to try one more time asking for help before I set out on the 40 hour car trip. I will be attending a funeral in CA this weekend. so it no one responds by Monday when I return, my next trip will be by car from NC to MO. If you are interested or have availability call me 919 749 2927.

Cotton

Re: Still needing Transport for Dog from MO to NC

Post by Cotton » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Still looking for someone to help with the transport of Cotton from MO to at least TN. I have 2 pilots that can pick Cotton up in either Nashville or Johnson City TN. Any available pilots for this week or this weekend 8/2 or 8/3 will be most appreciated. Her deadline to fly is the 29th but the people who have her now says she can stay until the weekend. PLEASE HELP ME GET COTTON TO HER DADDY

Terry
919 749 2927

Cotton

Re: Still needing Transport for Dog from MO to NC

Post by Cotton » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Tim Winters can pick up Cotton at either Sullivan, MO (UUV) or St Claire, MO (K39) at 9AM on Saturday 8/2. Need a Mike can you pick Cotton up from Cameron Saturday early AM and meet Tim at either of these airports? I am calling my NC pilots and Nashville Ground transport to get her to Nashville and then to NC.

Please post here what you can do or reach me by cell so I can align all this up.

Thanks
Terry
919 749 2927

Cotton

Re: Need Transport from 8/2 Clarksville, TN to Winston-Salem

Post by Cotton » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 pm

I have all the legs of this trip in place except the leg from Clarksville, TN into NC. Needing someone to pick up in Clarksville, TN on Saturday 8/2 between 11AM to 11:30AM and fly into the NC area. Possibly Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Raleigh, or Smithfield. If you have room in your plane for a 42 lb lab/collie mix trying to get to NC to be with her wounded warrior dad, please call me at 919 749 2927. Thank you for all you do.

Cotton

Re: Need Transport Sat. 8/2 From TN to NC

Post by Cotton » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

This is what I have so far. Need one additional leg to fly and this trip is complete. Or can ground transport dog from TN to NC.

7:45AM Mike McGrath pick up in Cameron, MO (KEZZ) and drop off approx 9:15AM in Sullivan, MO (KUUV)
9:15AM Tim Winters to pick up in Sullivan, MO (KUUV) and drop off approx 11:15AM in Clarksville, TN(KCKV)

*NEED additional leg from Clarksville, TN to NC (Greensboro, Winston Salem, Statesville, Raleigh, Smithfield) or can ground transport from Clarksville to another TN Location for flying to NC. IF no availability to fly, will ground transport...

Pls Note weather forecast for NC Saturday is wall to wall rain showers.

My cell number is 919 749 2927 if you have questions or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Cotton

Re: Need Transport on 8/2 TN AREA to Winston-Salem, NC

Post by Cotton » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am

Sorry failed to mention...Cotton's crate size is 30" high x 33" long x 23" wide. She weighs 42 lbs.