**SOS** 8 DOGS TULSA, OK TO KANSAS CITY, KS

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Twoby20

**SOS** 8 DOGS TULSA, OK TO KANSAS CITY, KS

Post by Twoby20 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Number of animals being transported: 8
Breeds, weight, age: multiple breeds, mostly puppies under 30 pounds, 1 pointer at approx 45 pounds
Health condition: good
Heartworm status: NA
Vaccinations: current
Health certificate: yes, of course
Spayed/neutered: NA
Special needs: NA
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Jessica Jakobe [email protected]
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Durant Animal Alliance, Anna Marcy
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: K911 AND Great Plains SPCA
Are you a 501c3: receiving rescues are yes
Date ready for transport: immediately
Additional info/situation: these babies are all. In Durant, OK in an outdoor shelter. There were originally 5 pups planned to go to Kansas City this weekend, and now, we have managed to locate rescue for potentially up to 7 more. I need two pilots, preferably this weekend, to fly to Tulsa and fly back to Kansas City. Thank you all for your help, and I appreciate your consideration for a crazy amount of puppies!!!
Last edited by Twoby20 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

wayofcain

Re: **SOS** 12 DOGS TULSA, OK TO KANSAS CITY, KS

Post by wayofcain » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:08 pm

I am waiting to see how my weekend is going to work out before I commit to anything, but there is a dog needing to get from Kansas City to Bartlesville, OK. If someone made a run to KC they might be able to help get this one on the way back, or vice versa.

http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=29116

Twoby20

Re: **SOS** 12 DOGS TULSA, OK TO KANSAS CITY, KS

Post by Twoby20 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Thanks for posting that! It appears that run has been filled for Thursday! :-) I think I have one pilot for Saturday or Sunday for this run, is anyone else interested???

Twoby20

Re: **SOS** 8 DOGS TULSA, OK TO KANSAS CITY, KS

Post by Twoby20 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:56 am

The one pilot will fit what he can, the other dogs will stay behind.

dbankston
Zip Code: 78657
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBMQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: **SOS** 8 DOGS TULSA, OK TO KANSAS CITY, KS

Post by dbankston » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

PUPS FROM TULSA TO KC. I HAVE A BONANZA B-36 WITH TWO BACK OF 6 SEATS OUT SO PRETTY GOOD FLOOR SPACE IF KENNELS ARE NOT TOO LARGE. WHAT AIRPORT IN TULSA OR WOULD I GET MY CHOICE? PREFER TO RETURN TO KOJC IN KC=EXECUTIVE IN OLATHE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE AS I AM BASED THERE. COULD DO SAT OR SUNDAY BUT EARLY IS BEST AS PREDICTION IS 92 SUNDAY, 90 SAT, SO WOULD AVOID HEAT AND TURBULENCE FOR PUPS IF TRAVEL IN AM. MY PHONE IS 913-814-0631 OR CELL IS 913-908-2933. I AM INSTRUMENT RATED AND HAVE 2900 HOURS. THANKS-DAVE BANKSTON