Pilot/crew member in upstate SC

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Pilot/crew member in upstate SC

Postby SParris on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi my name is Stacey Parris. I'm new here and I am a firefighter/emt with the GSP Fire Dept. I am also a private pilot. I live in Duncan, which is between Spartanburg and Greenville, so traveling to a few different airports in the area is not a problem. I enjoy helping others to include animals as I have a rescue pet that has been wonderful to my two young children. If anyone needs another pilot or crew member to handle a pet please feel free to call or e-mail me. Also if you need help moving crates via ground transport please let me know as I often am traveling around the state.

Stacey Parris
sparris568@aol.com
864-529-2333 cell (anytime)
Stacey Parris
Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
VFR pilot or Ground transport
864.529.2333 sparris568@aol.com
"That Others May Live"
SParris

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services