Boston MA Pilot available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Boston MA Pilot available

Postby tc3465 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 am

I live in the Boston area and I am looking to provide my assistance. I constantly fly cross country and I am looking to log some flight time also. The plane available is a Cessna 172SP and have just purchased a Piper Arrow. I have recued my own greyhounds and now have a rescued boxer, and would like to assist others in helping their pets. I also have done some rescue flights since joining pilots N paws, and I love it! I normally like to keep the trips around 400-500NM round trip. I can do further but then it does become very costly to me. I normally ask for some assistance with fuel but its not necessary. I look forward to doing many more rescue flights. Contact me via e-mail which gets forwarded to my phone immediately.

tcutroneo@yahoo.com
Last edited by tc3465 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tc3465

Re: Boston MA Pilot available

Postby Kerrianne on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:03 am

Hi

My name is Kerrianne and I am with Yorkies Inc. A New England based rescue. www.yorkiesinc.com I just found about this service on Yorkie Talk and I wanted to write and introduce myself. This is a great service and I am so happy to have found out about it.There has been a few times when we wanted to help rescue some Yorkies but had no way to get them to us maybe in the future we will be able to work together to get some Yorkies in need up this way.

We are possibly getting two breeder surrenders from Kentucky. One of them has a tumor that needs to be removed and the other is her sister and they will need to be adopted together. I am not sure if you are ever in Kentucky......

Thank you for volunteering your time and plane to help dogs in need.....

Kerrianne
Kerrianne

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services